Safeguard your security. Shield yourself against network observation and traffic investigation.
Tor is an organization of virtual passages that permits individuals and gatherings to work on their protection and security on the Web. The Peak programming safeguards you by bobbing your correspondences around a dispersed organization of transfers run by volunteers from one side of the planet to the other: it keeps someone from watching your Web association and realizing what destinations you visit, it forestalls the locales you visit from learning your actual area, and it allows you to get to destinations which are obstructed.
The Tor Program Group allows you to utilize Pinnacle on Windows, Macintosh operating system X, or Linux without expecting to introduce any product. It can run off a USB streak drive, accompanies a pre-designed internet browser to safeguard your namelessness, and is independent. You can Download Tor Browser 12.5.2 Offline Installer Setup from below link.
Tor Browser 12.5.2 changelog:
- Refreshed Interpretations
- Refreshed NoScript to 11.4.26
- Bug Tor browser#41908: Rebase stable 12.5 to 102.14esr
Windows + macOS + Linux
- Refreshed Firefox to 102.14.0esr
- Bug tor browser#41761: xul.dll win crash peak program 12.5.1 (in view of Mozilla Firefox 102.13.0esr) (64-Cycle)
- Refreshed GeckoView to 102.14.0esr
- Bug tor browser#41928: Backport Android-explicit security fixes from Firefox 116 to ESR 102.14/115.1 – based tor Program
Build System / All Platforms
- Refreshed Go to 1.20.6
- Bug tor program build#40889: Add mullvad sha256sums URL to tools/signing/download-unsigned-sha256sums-gpg-signatures-from-people-tpo
- Bug tor program build#40894: Fix organization of keyring/boklm.gpg
- Bug tor program build#40909: Add dan_b and ma1 to rundown of taggers in important ventures
- Bug tor program build#31546: Make and uncover PDB records for Tor Program investigating on Windows