Thunderbird 78.8.1 Offline Installer-
Thunderbird- is a free, open-source, cross-platform application for managing email and news feeds. It is a local (rather than a web-based) email application that is powerful yet easy-to-use. Thunderbird is developed, tested, translated and supported by the folks at Mozilla Corporation and by a group of dedicated volunteers. It gives you control and ownership over your email. There are lots of add-ons available for Thunderbird that enable you to extend and customize your email experience.
The gives you IMAP/POP support, a built-in RSS reader, support for HTML mail, powerful quick search, saved search folders, advanced message filtering, message grouping, labels, return receipts, smart address book LDAP address completion, import tools, and the ability to manage multiple e-mail and newsgroup accounts.
Key Features Include:
- Tabbed email.
- An Archive feature similar to the one found in Gmail.
- Lightning fast search.
- Smart folders.
Thunderbird 78.8.1 Fixes-
- New mail notification did not occur for newly arrived messages if previously received mail was unread
- Directory for saving multiple attachments was not remembered between saves
- Opening a message from the command-line using “-mail ” failed
- Automatic account setup did not use the provider email and display name
- Newly-added identities were not listed in the account manager until it was closed and reopened
- Account provisioner did not properly handle UTF-8 data
- Copying a large message to an IMAP server would sometimes prematurely display a time-out error
- It presents safety capabilities which include TLS/SSL connections to IMAP and SMTP servers. It additionally gives inbuilt help for secure electronic mail with virtual signing and message encryption thru OpenPGP (the use of public and private keys) or S/MIME (using certificates). Any of these protection features can take gain of smartcards with the installation of extra extensions.
- Other safety capabilities can be introduced thru extensions. as much as model 68, the Enigmail extension was required for OpenPGP guide (now inbuilt).
- The French army makes use of Thunderbird and contributes to its protection functions, that are claimed to match the necessities for NATO’s closed messaging gadget.
Free Download Thunderbird 78.8.1-
Name: Thunderbird 78.8.1
Operating System : Windows 7,8,10,Vista and XP.
Price : Free
Homepage : https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/
Download for Windows: Thunderbird 78.8.1 for Windows (EN/US) | 64-bit | ~50.0 MB (Open Source)
Download for Linux: Thunderbird 78.8.1 for Linux (EN/US) | 65.2 MB
Download for Mac: Thunderbird 78.8.1 for Mac OS (EN/US) | 66.4 MB
Download for other language: Thunderbird 78.8.1 in other languages