What’s new in Java 10 :
- Introduction of var keyword
- There are a few limitations though. The var keyword only works for local variables and doesn’t work for other types like array, method, constructors etc.
- Garbage collector improvements
- Java 10 improves on garbage collection as it uses G1 as the default garbage collector with parallel full garbage collection mode enabled by default. This will improve memory leaks and overall system performance.
- Application class data sharing improvements
- Application class data sharing improvements should improve the overall loading time of Java applications.
- Single repository
- Java 10 consolidates the 8 repositories into one for ease of use and functionality.
- Javah removed
- The native header generation tool Javah has been removed from Java 10.
- Heap collection
- Heap collection on alternate memory devices.
- Startup times
- Java 10 enables shorter startup times in JShell REPL.
- API improvements
- API for creating unmodifiable collections.
- Multiple stylesheets
- Java 10 supports multiple stylesheets in Javadoc.
Expiry Date of JAVA 10 :
The complete version number of Java is Java 10 security baseline 10. This is set to expire on 17th May 2018, after this date, Oracle will release a new version of Java and you should update your system.
Features of JAVA 1o :
- Java Runtime Environment Free & Safe Download!
- Java Runtime Environment Latest Version!
- Works with Windows 10 64 bit/32 bit versions!
- Compatible with All others Windows versions
- Users choice!
How To Install Java 10 On Your Computer?
- Download Java 10 software offline installer full setup file from the given official links.
- After downloading. Run the setup file.
- Install will start automatically.
- Now click next to continue setup.
- Finally click the close button to complete setup.
Java 10 full standalone installers:
Oracle does not allow linking or hosting Java 10 on any other website. It imposes a terms of agreement which the user must accept to download Java 10. We will share the steps by which you can download the full offline installers of Java 10 JRE as well as JDK.
JAVA 10 Supported OS:
- Windows 2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 10,MAC and Linux
System Requirements For Java 8 Offline installer :
Before you start Java 10 Offline Installer Free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Memory (RAM): 128 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or later.
Java 10 Offline Installer Full Setup Free Download :
Click on below button to start Java 10 Offline Installer Full Setup Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Java 10 Offline Installer Full Standalone Setup. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows,Mac and Linux.