Java 11 Standalone Offline Installer Download For Windows 7/8/10,Mac & Linux:
Itis a programming language and computing platform first released by Sun Microsystems in 1995. There are lots of applications and websites that will not work unless you have Java installed, and more are created every day. The program is fast, secure, and reliable. From laptops to datacenters, game consoles to scientific supercomputers, cell phones to the Internet, Java is everywhere! Itis at the heart of digital lifestyle. It’s the platform for launching careers, exploring human-to-digital interfaces, architecting the world’s best applications, and unlocking innovation everywhere—from garages to global organizations.
Features of Java 11:
- The deployment stack required for running applets and web applications has been removed from JDK which was deprecated in JDK 9.
- JavaFX and Java Mission Control is now available as a separate download.
- Java language translation for French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish, and Swedish is no longer provided.
- Entire section of supported browsers has been removed from list of supported configurations due to unavailability of deployment stack.
- In this version, JRE or Server JRE is no longer offered. Only JDK is offered.
- Updated package format for macOS has changed from .app to .dmg
- Auto-update has been removed from JRE installations in Windows and MacOS.
- Updated packaging format for Windows has changed from tar.gz to .zip
- ZGC: Garbage Collector
How To Install Java 11 On Your Computer?
- Download Java 11.exe software offline setup installer file from the given official links.
- After downloading. Run the setup file.
- Install will start automatically.
- Now click next to continue setup.
- Finally click the close button to complete setup.
Add Java to Home Envirnoment:
Setting the JDK Path on Mac OS X or Linux for Your User
- Login and open a Terminal or command line window
- Open the
~/.bash_profileusing vi or another command-line editor such as Pico. For example enter
- Set your PATH to include the JDK sub-folder named java. For example:
- Save the changes and either logout and then back in, or, to active the new settings enter
Setting the JDK Path on Windows
- First, determine the location of your JDK bin. Typically, this will be C:\Program Files\Java\bin followed by the JDK directory but may be located elsewhere. Specify the bin directory.
- Once you have the JDK installation path, right-click My Computer and select Properties from the context menu.
System Requirements For Java 11 Offline installer :
Before you start Java 11 Offline Installer free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Memory (RAM): 128 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or later.
- Windows 2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 10
JAVA 11 Offline Installer Full Setup Free Download
Click on below button to start JAVA 11 Offline Installer Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for JAVA 11. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
- Visit Oracle website.
- Check the version according to operating system
- Click on Download button then a popup will appear, agree to oracle agreement then click on download.
- Download will be started.
The following downloads are available:
- Java 11 JDK for Windows 64-bit
- Java 11 JDK for Linux RPM 64-bit
- Java 11 JDK for Linux TAR 64-bit
- Java 11 JDK for MacOS DMG 64-bit